Peanuts are wholesome energy that offer an array of vitamins and minerals, in addition to protein. Here are some reasons to keep peanuts in your car, in your cabinet or in your gym ba.
1. A Great Protein Option: Peanuts deliver 7g of protein per 1 oz serving – such a great snack!
2. Good Source of Niacin: Peanuts contain an important B-complex vitamin, niacin. In fact, a 1 oz serving of peanuts provide about 15% of the recommended daily value of niacin, a vitamin important in energy production.
3. Feel Satiated: The protein and fiber in peanuts can help satisfy your hunger.
4. Defend Your Cells: Antioxidant Vitamin E is found in peanuts. The antioxidant properties of vitamin E help protect cells from free radicals that damage the cell structure.
5. Fiber Never Tasted So Good: Peanuts are a good source of fiber, a 1oz serving delivers 10% of the Daily Value, and most Americans don’t get enough.
6. No Empty Calories: Peanuts deliver 7g of protein and 6 essential nutrients – that’s a powerful snack.
7. Benefit Your Bones: Peanuts are a good source of magnesium and an easy and portable way to make sure your reach your goal.
8. More Manganese: Peanuts are an excellent source of manganese, which helps the body to burn carbs. It acts as a co-enzyme to assist metabolic activity in the human body.