Strawberry season never looked so good! But what’s giving this strawberry, vanilla tart an extra punch of sweetness? Here is an amazing, fresh and very tastful recipe!
- 3 cups freshly grated coconut
- 4 ounces vanilla pudding mix
- 8 ounces philadelphia cream cheese
- 1 cup whipped cream
- 1/2 cup confectione’rs sugar
- 15 strawberries
- 2 tablespoons strawberry glaze
- 1 tablespoon honey
- Empty fresh grated coconut and vanilla pudding mix in a bowl, mix and combine well. Pour mixture to a greased tart pan and spread mixture by using forks. Use the bottom of a flat measuring cup and press evenly on side and middle. Set aside.
- Unwrap cream cheese and microwave for 1 minute and whisk. Add in heavy cream and confectioner’s sugar to cream cheese and continue to whisk until all ingredients are incorporated. Pour in to the shell and spread evenly.
- Slice strawberries into half and line them up evenly over filling. Put glaze and honey in a bowl and warm it up in the microwave for 15 seconds. Brush strawberries with glaze mixture and chill until ready to serve.